Monday, February 12, 2018

Smooth, cool cat . . .

This kitty certainly seems to have more than its share of "cat-titude" -- it comes from Eureka Stamps, a part of QKR Stampede.  The "meows" across the bottom is washi tape, which really made this a quick and easy card to put together.  I'm slowly working up some general-themed cards to send to Cards for Little Hearts, which are then distributed to children at heart hospitals - if you want to join in, just click on the site, and all the details are outlined, or you can also contact Christina.
I have entered these challenges:

Catch the Bug - use washi tape
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - AG
QKR Stampede - AG
Send a Smile 4 Kids - AG

5 comments:

  1. I totally agree with "cattitude"....so full of it and so adorable!! Love the washi tape too! Thanks so much for joining us this week at PIP challenges....it's always a pleasure seeing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is one COOL cat Lillian! I love the color on him. So nicely match the stripe paper. And the MEOW MEOW MEOW sentiment reminding me of the cat food commercial where the cat constantly keep saying meow meow meow. Now that is playing in my head. LOL. I'm so excited that you're sending this one in. Yay! Thank you my friend. Happy Valentine's Day. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really is an adorable kitty - sweet with attitude! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Catch the Bug challenge blog with washi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with this card!! Your coloring keeps it so simple with the focus on the cat-titude! I also love that a child will light up at receiving it through the Cards For Little Hearts program <3 <3 Thanks for sharing the LOVE with us at PIP Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and great washi tape. Thanks for sharing at Catch the Bug. Pippa DT

    ReplyDelete